Easy Meatloaf Recipes: This Cheese-Stuffed Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe Is Not Boring by Donna John
Tired of boring ol' meatloaf? This easy meatloaf recipe is packed with flavor and has a cheesy surprise inside.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 slices bread, made into bread crumbs (I grate with a cheese grater)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cheese (cheddar, Colby-Jack and Monterey Jack work well)
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, mustard, salt, pepper (to taste) and a dash or two of Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Put the mixture onto a piece of wax paper or foil and pat into a square shape.
- Combine the cheese and parsley. Sprinkle it over the meat. Roll up the meat to form a log shape. Pat gently to form a meatloaf and enclose the ends.
- Place the meatloaf in a lightly oiled baking pan or loaf pan. Pour the barbecue sauce over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until meat is cooked through. If it begins to get too brown during cooking, cover with foil. Allow to sit about 10 minutes before cutting.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Meatloaf Pans $8 & Up
Baking Pans $9 & Up
Yellow Mustard $1 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.