Chicken Wings Recipe: How to Make Quick & Easy Honey BBQ Chicken Wings by Donna John
Sweet, tangy, crispy and juicy – these honey barbecue chicken wings have it all! They’re perfect for tailgating, parties or even as a quick kid-friendly dinner. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. If you're tailgating, you can make these ahead of time and just throw them on the grill to heat up.
- 24 chicken wings or drumettes (or a combination of both)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
Here’s how you make them:
- Combine flour, baking powder, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder in a bowl.
- Combine the barbecue sauce and honey. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip each chicken piece in the seasoned flour.
- Place wings on an oiled baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Turn the wings and bake another 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Brush the wings generously with the barbecue sauce. Cook about 5 more minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Onion Powder $2 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.