Easy Watermelon Pizza With Feta & Herbs Is Summer Snacking Perfection by 30Seconds Food
There's nothing better than watermelon for warm weather get-togethers. Put a fun twist on watermelon by making this easy and delicious watermelon pizza.
This savory watermelon pizza with feta and herbs is summer snacking perfection. Make it as a snack, party appetizer, dessert or light lunch. You decide!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 whole watermelon
- feta or goat cheese, crumbled, to taste
- fresh herbs (basil, mint, tarragon, etc.), to taste
- kosher salt (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cut a large round slice of the watermelon.
- Lay the watermelon slice on your serving plate.
- Cut the watermelon into individual pizza-like slices.
- Sprinkle with the feta or goat cheese and chopped herbs.
- Add a light sprinkling of kosher salt, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Cookbooks $2 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.