How to Make Mango Coleslaw (No Trip to Jamaica Required, But...)! by Donna John
You may not need to go to Jamaica to try Chef Sam Davis’ Mango Coleslaw, but it will leave you considering that those unused vacation days may be best spent on those white sand beaches. Here’s her recipe!
- 1 large head green cabbage
- 1 medium head red cabbage
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced in half moons
- 3 mangoes, cut from the pit and julienned
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 1/4 cup Grace Classic Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Cut both heads of cabbage into fourths and thinly slice. Grate carrots. Thinly slice onion. Julienne the mangoes. Place all vegetables and the mango into a large bowl.
- Add in the vinegar, mango juice, coconut milk. Toss. Add the sugar, salt and black pepper. Toss. Adjust salt and sugar to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.