Avocado Toast Is Healthy, Quick & Delish! Get the Easy Recipe! by Chef Gigi Gaggero
Psssst! Are you looking for a fast, cheap and easy snack? Me, too! How about my Cada Cada Toast (aka avocado toast) made with sprouted grain bread, which is very high in protein?
- 2 slices Ezekiel Whole Grain Sprouted Sesame Bread, toasted (or your favorite bread)
- 1 ripe succulent California avocado
- fresh ground pepper
- garlic salt
- random sliced veggies (I used red bell peppers, radishes, scallions and parsley)
Here’s how to make it:
- Toast the bread to desired texture.
- Cut open the avocado and mash.
- Add garlic salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pile high on toast and add veggies.
- Gobble it up!
Note about bread selection: This bread is a sprouted grain bread and contains things like legumes, millet, barley, oat, lentil and other grains that can provide a complete set of amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins.