How to Make a Green Smoothie (Get Veggies Without Tasting Them)! by Jan Mostrom
I eat this delicious green smoothie many mornings as a complete breakfast. Don't let the green color put you off – it's delicious!
- greens (I love spinach, but any kind will do)
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or mango
- 1 scoop protein powder
- dash of ground flax or chia seeds
- almond milk
Here's how you make it:
- Take several handfuls of the greens, the berries, pineapple or mango, protein powder, dash of ground flax or chia, a little almond milk and put it in a blender. (A Vitamix or high-quality blender breaks up the greens so you can't even taste or see them.)
- Add a bit more almond milk or water to thin, if needed.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.