Delicious Green Smoothie Recipe Lets You Eat Your Veggies Without Tasting Them (Seriously) by Jan Mostrom
Don't let the green color put you off – it's so yummy. You won't even realize you're getting in several servings of fruit and vegetables while you sip this awesome smoothie for breakfast or as an energizing snack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups of greens (I love spinach, but kale or any kind you prefer will do)
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or mango
- 1 scoop protein powder
- dash of ground flax or chia seeds
- 1/3 cup almond milk
Here's how you make it:
- Take the greens, berries, pineapple or mango, protein powder, ground flax or chia, and almond milk and put it all in a blender. (A Vitamix or other high-quality blender breaks up the greens so you can't even taste or see them.)
- Blend to desired consistency. Add a bit more almond milk or water to thin, if needed.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.