Shamrock Pie Recipe: A Lucky Leprechaun Ice Cream Pie Recipe for St. Patrick's Day by Christine Jones
If you can't find mint chocolate chip ice cream, you could use vanilla ice cream and tint it green with food coloring. Use whatever chocolate cookies you prefer for this easy ice cream pie recipe. Happy St. Paddy's Day!
Cuisine: American / Irish
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus time to freeze
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 premade graham pie crust (I used a chocolate pie crust but when I use coffee ice cream I use graham)
- 3 pints mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- mint cookies (Oreos or Thin Mints), crushed
- hot fudge
- whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- Fill the pie crust with one pint of the ice cream.
- Top the ice cream with the crushed cookies. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and spread the other pint of ice cream on top. Drizzle with hot fudge and more cookie pieces. Freeze.
- Slice and top with whipped cream before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Graham Pie Crusts $3 & Up
Chocolate Pie Crusts $3 & Up
Fudge Sauce $3 & Up
Oreos $3 & Up
Grasshopper Cookies $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.