3-Ingredient Brownies Recipe: You Won't Believe the Secret Ingredient! by Kathy Widenhouse
Homemade brownies with just three ingredients? Yep, that’s all you need to make this easy, delicious recipe. The secret is Nutella – the chocolate hazelnut spread made from cocoa, sugar, milk and fat. (That’s all the good stuff you usually include in brownies.) Using Nutella saves steps and means you don’t need to measure and add other ingredients. In less than five minutes, these brownies will be in the oven.
- 1 1/4 cups Nutella (1 13-ounce container)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
Here's how to make them:
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper, allowing ends of foil to extend over two sides of the pan. Coat the foil lightly with vegetable spray.
- Set all three ingredients in a bowl. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, combine the mixture, scraping the bowl constantly, until the brownie batter is smooth and all the flour has been absorbed. Batter will be very thick.
- Use a spatula or a large mixing spoon to scoop dollops of batter from the mixing bowl into the pan. Spread the batter evenly.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until brownies are set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over bake. Remove brownies from the oven and allow the pan to cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- Grasp ends of aluminum foil and lift the brownies from the pan. Peel away foil. Cut brownies in five rows of five (or in any other size you wish.)
Store brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Read more about this 3-ingredient brownies recipe!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: