How to Make Rachael Ray's Easy Pumpkin Quesadillas (Yum-O)! by Katie Lewis
Welcome fall with Rachael Ray’s pumpkin quesadillas! They're delish!
- 2 cups canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 8-inches flour tortillas
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Here's how you make them:
- In bowl, stir pumpkin and cumin together and spread over the tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese and nuts.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-low in skillet and cook quesadillas, turning once and adding more oil between batches, until browned, 3 minutes.
Cut into wedges and enjoy!