Do You Like Pina Coladas? Escape This Weekend With This Fresh Pina Colada Recipe by Donna John
Would summer be complete without a pina colada in one hand – or both, according to Garth Brooks? While those mixers in the frozen food case are pretty good, why not make the real deal?
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (preferably fresh)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup crushed ice
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pineapple chunks in a drink shaker and muddle (crush up).
- Pour in the rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream and the crushed ice.
- Give it a good shake and pour into a glass or hollowed out pineapple.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cocktail Umbrellas $5 & Up
Drink Shaker $6 & Up
Muddlers $5 & Up
Drink Glasses $8 & Up
Two Pina Coladas by Garth Brooks $1.29 & Up
Escape (The Pina Colada Song) $1.29 & Up
Pineapple Juice $3 & Up
Coconut Cream $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.