Winter Skin Care: 5 Easy Ways to Help Avoid Dry Skin This Winter by Mei Marcie
When skin is dry, it may be itchy and flaky – and definitely doesn't look good. Here are five tips to avoid dry skin!
- Moisturize right after showering. This helps retain more moisture on the skin and reduce loss from the shower.
- Avoid hot and long showers. It may be relaxing, but it's definitely drying for skin.
- Use a gentle cleanser and avoid soap. Also avoid fragrance or ingredients that irritate the skin.
- Humidify the room with a humidifier. Sleeping in a dry room strips moisture from the skin.
- Wear sunscreen and lip balm.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skin Moisturizers $5 & Up
Fragrance-Free Body Wash $4 & Up
Humidifiers $20 & Up
Sunscreen Lotions $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.