Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Body Scrub: This DIY Beauty Treatment Recipe Moisturizes & Exfoliates by 30Seconds Beauty
Pumpkin pie spice is not only for culinary pleasures – it also adds an enticing aroma to DIY body scrubs. Coffee grounds and Epsom salt gently exfoliate while coconut oil moisturizes in this easy-to-make homemade beauty treatment. This recipe can easily be doubled.
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Store in a jar with a lid or airtight container.
Here’s how to use it:
- While in the shower, rub the aromatic mixture into your wet skin. Rinse well.
- For a foot scrub, wet your feet and massage the mixture into your feet, heels and toes. Allow it to soak in before rinsing it off, especially for those cracked heels.
- For a hand scrub, wet your hands then apply. Rub your hands together for a few minutes and then rinse.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ground Coffee $5 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $6 & Up
Epsom Salt $4 & Up
Clear Jars With Locking Lids $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.