Arbonne: 5 Things You May Not Know About the Swiss Beauty Company by Belinda Lichty Clarke
Arbonne develops products by combining the best of nature with leading science. Here are five things you may not know about this beauty company:
- The company operates on a multi-level marketing platform – or pyramid platform. Reps for the company can work their way up through sales or by recruiting his/her own team of sales reps. If you attend a house party, chances are they'll want you to join the sales team.
- Independent consultants earn a 35 percent profit on their personal retail sales and there are approximately 225,000 consultants in the U.S., 62 percent of whom earn less than $800 a year, according to the Arbonne Income Disclosure Statement for 2017. For many consultants, though, those earnings are a significant income boost.
- The Switzerland-based company was founded in 1975 and started distributing its products in the U.S. in 1980.
- Arbonne sells botanically based, chemical-free products and the company is committed to a healthy environmental footprint with soy inks, FSC-certified renewable resources, recyclable product packaging and shipping boxes and significant progress toward being a zero waste company goal in 2018.
- The products aren't cheap, but people really love them. From the creamy lip glosses to the extensive skin care line, this company has a huge loyal following.
Learn more at Arbonne.com.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Arbonne Products $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.