Arbonne: 5 Things You May Not Know About the Swiss Beauty Company by Belinda Lichty Clarke
4 years ago
Add to collection
Arbonne develops products by combining the best of nature with leading science. Here are five things you may not know about this beauty company:
- The company operates on a multi-level marketing platform – or pyramid platform. Reps for the company can work their way up through sales or by recruiting his/her own team of sales reps. If you attend a house party, chances are they'll want you to join the sales team.
- Independent consultants earn a 35 percent profit on their personal retail sales and there are approximately 225,000 consultants in the U.S., 62 percent of whom earn less than $800 a year, according to the Arbonne Income Disclosure Statement for 2017. For many consultants, though, those earnings are a significant income boost.
- The Switzerland-based company was founded in 1975 and started distributing its products in the U.S. in 1980.
- Arbonne sells botanically based, chemical-free products and the company is committed to a healthy environmental footprint with soy inks, FSC-certified renewable resources, recyclable product packaging and shipping boxes and significant progress toward being a zero waste company goal in 2018.
- The products aren't cheap, but people really love them. From the creamy lip glosses to the extensive skin care line, this company has a huge loyal following.
Learn more at Arbonne.com.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Arbonne Products $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.