How to Make a DIY Banana Sugar Face Scrub to Moisturize Your Skin by Chef Gigi
Who has the time to be Betty homemaker and bake banana bread every few weeks with those fast-aging bananas? Why not treat yourself to a fast, 10-minute pick-me-up with my simple, inexpensive, spa treatment made right at home. Your skin won't know the difference if the bananas have seen better days, so don't worry.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
- 1 overripe banana
- 3 - 4 tablespoons organic granulated cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- few drops pure vanilla extract or essential oil of your choice
Here's how to make it:
- Mash the banana.
- Add the organic granulated cane sugar, coconut oil and a few drops of pure vanilla extract or the essential oil.
Here's how to use it:
- Get in the shower and before turning on the water, massage the mix all over.
- Feel sweet and smooth. (Dusting with powdered sugar afterwards is 100 percent optional!)
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.