How to Find the Perfect Little Black Dress for Your Body Type! by Sujata Gazder
With the wedding season in full swing, a great way to stand out (without trying to overshadow the bride) is by wearing an all-time favorite – the little black dress. Popularized by Coco Chanel in the 1920s and by Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's," if there ever was a piece of clothing to invest in it would be the LBD. Here’s how to find the perfect dress for your shape!
- Pear Shape – A halter or strapless to show off those shoulders.
- Petite Lady – The sheath dress that ends just above or at the knee.
- Curvy Woman – A V-neck dress will draw the eye down and narrow the waist.
- Plus-Size Girl – The wrap dress to hug those curves and slim down areas like shoulders and waists, but loose around your lower body.
- Hourglass Shape – Body conscious dresses.
- Boyish Figure – Dresses that add curves, like peplums.
Here’s to the LBD!