Little Black Dresses: How to Find the Perfect Little Black Dress (LBD) for Your Body Type by Sujata Gazder
With the wedding season in full swing, a great way to stand out (without trying to overshadow the bride) is by wearing an all-time favorite – the little black dress. Popularized by Coco Chanel in the 1920s and by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, if there ever was a piece of clothing to invest in it would be the LBD. Here’s how to find the perfect dress for your shape.
- Pear Shape – A halter or strapless to show off those shoulders.
- Petite Lady – The sheath dress that ends just above or at the knee.
- Curvy Woman – A V-neck dress will draw the eye down and narrow the waist.
- Plus-Size Girl – The wrap dress to hug those curves and slim down areas like shoulders and waists, but loose around your lower body.
- Hourglass Shape – Body conscious dresses.
- Boyish Figure – Dresses that add curves, like peplums.
Here’s to the LBD!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Little Black Dresses $15 & Up
Breakfast At Tiffany's $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.