The Texas Renaissance Festival Is Texas-Sized Medieval Fall Fun for Families by Donna John
The Texas Renaissance Festival, which is about five minutes from my house, is the nation’s largest Renaissance-themed park. The 55-acre park is about 50 miles northwest of Houston, Texas, and a must-do if you’re in the area this fall.
- Shows – From gypsy dancers to birds of prey to jousting, there’s a show for everyone!
- Food – You will not go hungry or thirsty at the Ren Fest. See the complete list of savory and sweet food, and drink options galore.
- Rides – Kids and adults will love the elephant and camel rides, petting zoo, rock climbing walls, ax throwing, swings – you could even get a pie in your face! Lots of interactive activities to enjoy!
- Shop – You’ll find original works of art, crafts, paintings, sculptures, pottery, woodworking, jewelry, glass and iron work. Start thinking about your Christmas shopping list!
- Wine Tasting – Reserve a seat at the King’s own Royal Wine Tasting! Seating is limited so reservations are required.
"The Queen and I invite all of the lovely mothers who follow the wondrous world of 30Seconds to join us for the annual Texas Renaissance Festival. Here you will find delightful entertainment, superb shopping experiences and the perfect place for a family excursion or a ladies’ day out! Huzzah!" – The King
The popular cable food program Carnival Eats brought host Noah Cappe out to the Texas Renaissance Festival to embark on a a quest to find the most amazing festival food. The show aired on July 29, 2018, on the Cooking Channel.
The 2021 Texas Renaissance Festival season runs Saturday, Sunday and Thanksgiving Friday from October 9 - November 28, 2021. Children are free on Sundays.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skeleton Face Masks $10 & Up
Spiked Face Mask $14
Face Masks $6 & Up
Renaissance Festival Accessories $6 & Up
Hand Sanitizer $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.