Ann Arbor, Michigan: Here's Why Fall Is the Best Time to Visit This Charming College Town by Pamela Allen
There’s nothing like a fall weekend in a college town! Whenever I have the chance I return to Ann Arbor, Michigan. Here are some of my favorite things to do there:
1. Ann Arbor is a dining mecca. No trip is complete without a stop at Zingerman’s Deli. Go for the sandwiches and stay to shop the amazing array of products.
Photo: Zingerman's Deli
2. For a fun time try Frita Batidos. They have inspired Cuban burgers of every sort as well as fruity milkshakes.
Photo: Fita Batidos
3. If you want variety and gourmet preparations at a reasonable price, Sava's, near the University of Michigan campus, is a great choice.
Photo: Sava's Restaurant in Ann Arbor
4. For football fans Michigan Stadium (aka The Big House) is the place to be on Saturday afternoons. The stadium is the largest in the U.S.!
Photo: Aerial photo of the Michigan football stadium
5. Walk the length of Main Street.
Photo: Main Street Area Association
Photo (main): The campus of the University of Michigan Law School, also known as "The Law Quad"
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Michigan Travel Guides $3 & Up
Ann Arbor Shirts $12 & Up
Ann Arbor, Michigan Puzzles $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.