6 Fun Activities to Keep Your Family Vacation Going After You Get Home! by Kaila Weingarten
Traveling With Kids
10 months ago
Vacation doesn’t have to stop just because you got home! Here are six ideas to extend your vacation after your bags are unpacked.
- Talk with your children about what you saw, heard, touched or smelled.
- Make a booklet about the trip with your children. Have them tell you a story about the trip as you write it down.
- If you take pictures during the trip, create a photo book or album so you can relive the trip.
- Ask your children to add pictures to a "trip book." Let them cut pictures from magazines of things they saw on their trip.
- Make a collage with your children. Take a walk during your trip and use things you find along the way – moss, stones, leaves, seashells, etc.
- Get books from the library about where you went.
You’ll treasure these keepsakes and memories always!