6 Fun Activities to Keep Your Family Vacation Going After You Get Home! by Kaila Weingarten
Traveling With Kids
4 years ago
Vacation doesn’t have to stop just because you got home! Here are six ideas to extend your vacation after your bags are unpacked.
- Talk with your children about what you saw, heard, touched or smelled.
- Make a booklet about the trip with your children. Have them tell you a story about the trip as you write it down.
- If you take pictures during the trip, create a photo book or album so you can relive the trip.
- Ask your children to add pictures to a "trip book." Let them cut pictures from magazines of things they saw on their trip.
- Make a collage with your children. Take a walk during your trip and use things you find along the way – moss, stones, leaves, seashells, etc.
- Get books from the library about where you went.
You’ll treasure these keepsakes and memories always!