5 Tips Every Parent Must Read Before Traveling by Plane With a Baby! by Jennison Grigsby
Traveling with newborns or babies can be stressful. Here are five tips to help you feel prepared and enjoy your travels with your little one!
- Request the bulkhead row and a baby bassinet.
- Pack your carry-on strategically. Place items you will need during the flight such as diapers and your toiletries in the outside pockets for easy access.
- Create diaper kits for easy diaper changes. Pack a diaper, a few wipes and a change of clothes for Baby (in case of a blowout) in a large ziplock bag. Take your diaper kit with you to the bathroom instead of the entire diaper bag.
- Wear comfortable layers during a flight or road trip. Bring a large infinity scarf or nursing cover to nurse baby discreetly on the plane.
- Feed Baby during take-off and landing to help equalize their ears.
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.