5 Tips Every Parent Must Read Before Traveling by Plane With a Baby! by Jennison Grigsby
Traveling With Kids
a year ago
Traveling with newborns or babies can be stressful. Here are five tips to help you feel prepared and enjoy your travels with your little one!
- Request the bulkhead row and a baby bassinet.
- Pack your carry-on strategically. Place items you will need during the flight such as diapers and your toiletries in the outside pockets for easy access.
- Create diaper kits for easy diaper changes. Pack a diaper, a few wipes and a change of clothes for Baby (in case of a blowout) in a large ziplock bag. Take your diaper kit with you to the bathroom instead of the entire diaper bag.
- Wear comfortable layers during a flight or road trip. Bring a large infinity scarf or nursing cover to nurse baby discreetly on the plane.
- Feed Baby during take-off and landing to help equalize their ears.
Fits and easily covers all car seats and features a drawstring closure with adjustable lock. Stuffs quickly into attached pouch for traveling convenience.
Finally, a travel bassinet that folds into the size of a regular diaper bag, giving you the freedom to carry your bassinet with ease while still retaining room for all your baby's essentials.
Can be used as a nursing cover, a blanket or a sunshade to protect Baby's skin.