Vacation Memories: 5 Photography Tips for Great Holiday Travel Pics With Kids! by Mei Marcie
Traveling With Kids
6 years ago
This is the time when many of us travel, and for those with kids, it’s an opportunity to create keepsakes with your kids. How? Through pictures, of course! Here are five tips to help you capture the memories!
- Take pics of not just people, but also the food, the attractions, buildings, etc.
- Take pictures from different points of views, like up close or from a distance. This can add depth to your holiday album.
- Journal at the end of the day. It can be online where you can use it later in a digital album.
- Capture expressions - tired, joy, annoyed!
- Don't miss enjoying the moment when you're capturing the memories!
Snap away and enjoy your trip!