Prenatal Yoga Classes: 10 Reasons to Sign Up Today, Mom-to-Be! by Nicole DeAvilla
Whether or not you are new to yoga or a yogi adept, I highly recommend you take prenatal yoga classes while pregnant. Here are just a few of the reasons:
- The community of moms you will meet is priceless.
- Allows you to exercise safely.
- Provides for stress relief.
- Gives you important self-care when you need it most.
- Your prenatal yoga teacher will be a source of wisdom for you.
- Helps prevent or alleviate many pregnancy-related issues, such as back pain, circulation issues, moods, etc.
- Improves and helps you maintain good posture.
- Prepares you for labor and delivery.
- Gives you a head start on postpartum recovery.
- Researchers found that pregnant women who practice yoga are less likely to give birth prematurely, have lower blood pressure, better fetal growth rates and tend to have lower emergency C-section rates.
What are you waiting for? Find a prenatal yoga class near you! If you can’t find one, the next best thing may be a Skype session. As an experienced prenatal yoga instructor and yoga therapist, I find quality distance classes are the next best thing to an in-person group class.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.