Need a Babysitter? 5 Summer Childcare Options for Working Parents! by Jill Ceder, LMSW, JD
6 years ago
Summer isn’t that far away! Here are five childcare options to consider!
- Look for a babysitter who has special experience in an area of interest to your kid.
- Join a babysitting coop, a group of families who agree to watch each other's kids for free.
- Summer camps are a great option for working parents who need care for extended hours.
- Sign up for classes or a tutor. Shorter hours than camp and tons of options for classes, tutors can help fill learning gaps.
- Create a combo! Mix classes, playdates, a tutor and babysitters.
Whatever you choose, start looking early so you're not panicking as the school calendar ticks down!