Cork Painting: How to Paint, Recycle & Have Fun With Old Wine Corks! by Katie Lewis
Cork painting is a fun and economical activity for kids! And a great way to use those wine corks! Here we'll tell you how to make a tree, but don't limit your kids' wine cork painting to trees! Tell them the sky is the limit!
- wine corks (different sizes)
- tray for paint
- yellow, red, orange and green paint (depending on the season your want to depict)
- brown construction paper
- white paper
Here's how to do it:
- Cut a tree using the brown construction paper and glue it to your white paper. You can paint the tree trunk and wait for it to dry.
- Get different paint colors ready. Using different size corks, dip them in the paint and use them to make leaves for your tree trunk made from construction paper.
- Wait for the artwork to dry and hang in a place where your kiddos can see it!