Is Back-to-School Panic Setting In? 7 Steps to Make It Easier! by Katie Lewis
5 years ago
To help you prepare for back-to-school and make sure you have everything ready for your kids’ first day, we’ve come up with a timeline/checklist to help you prepare and make the transition easier! On the day before school starts:
- Prepare lunches and snacks for the first day (add a "good luck – I love you" note!).
- Pack school supplies.
- Lay out clothes.
- Set alarm clocks for the morning.
- Check backpacks to ensure all supplies are packed.
- Talk with your children about after-school activities, car pool arrangements, etc.
- Have a special dinner to mark the last night of freedom!
Here you go!