Valentine's Day Traditions With Kids: This Fun Activity Will Make Lasting Family Memories by Annie Dillon
Here's a kind and easy Valentine's Day tradition you can start with your family this year. You can customize this activity to fit other holidays, too!
- red construction paper, pink construction paper or white construction paper (or color of choice)
Here's how to do it:
- Cut hearts out of the construction paper.
- Ask each person to write a personal message on the cutout heart for each person in your family.
- The night before Valentine’s Day, decorate each person’s room with the hearts from the family.
- When the day of love is over, you may be tempted to toss those hearts, but instead, place them in a book or family journal for each person and add to them year after year.
What a wonderful way for them to look back over the years and know they are truly loved by their family. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Red Construction Paper $3 & Up
Pink Construction Paper $3 & Up
White Construction Paper $3 & Up
Scissors $1 & Up
Family Journals $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.