No More Tears: 5 Ways to Make Washing, Brushing & Caring for Baby's Hair Easier! by Mei Marcie
3 years ago
Some babies don't like having hair washed or brushed - and it can be a battle! Here are five ways to ease the process!
- Use a gentle shampoo that doesn't contain chemicals such as ammonium laurel sulphate, which can be drying.
- Be gentle when you towel dry, because hair is more prone to breaking when wet.
- Use a wide-tooth brush with smooth tips to prevent pulling hair.
- Don’t sacrifice hair for beauty if it means pulling her hair tight when styling.
- Don’t forget sunscreen to protect the scalp.
Looking for a EWG Verified shampoo? Try this one!
Gentle enough for daily use, Kidscounter shampoo contains a mix of broccoli seed, carrot root and strawberry extracts for a gluten- and nut-free cleansing formula that leaves hair shiny and soft. Bonus? A hint of citrus oils and vanilla extract gives the shampoo a creamy orange-vanilla swirl scent that kids will love.