Dad-to-be: 7 Ways Expectant Dads Can Be Involved (Really Involved!) During Pregnancy by Christy Garrett
Dad, are you expecting a baby? This is a special time in your life and you may feel a wide variety of feelings ranging from happy to scared, excited to anxious. The best thing to do is get involved in the pregnancy, and here are some ways to do that!
- Attend prenatal appointments.
- Talk about the pregnancy with Mom-to-be.
- Go shopping for baby gear together.
- Pick out items to add to your baby registry.
- Attend childbirth classes together.
- Feel the baby move inside Mom's belly.
- Talk, read or sing to the baby while inside the womb.
Enjoy this special time!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Books for Dad-to-be $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.