Dad-to-Be Reporting for Duty: 7 Ways Expectant Dads Can Be Involved (Really Involved!) During Pregnancy! by Christy Garrett
Dad, are you expecting a baby? This is a special time in your life and you may feel a wide variety of feelings ranging from happy to scared, excited to anxious. The best thing to do is get involved in the pregnancy, and here are some ways to do that!
- Attend prenatal appointments.
- Talk about the pregnancy with Mom-to-be.
- Go shopping for baby gear together.
- Pick out items to add to your baby registry.
- Attend childbirth classes together.
- Feel the baby move inside Mom's belly.
- Talk, read or sing to the baby while inside the womb.
Enjoy this special time!