Prenatal Yoga: How to Release Upper Back Tension & Feel the Joy! by Nicole DeAvilla
Have some upper back tension? Stress? Try a simple yoga sequence called Circle of Joy and feel tension melt and your inner joy expand. The move can be done standing or sitting.
- palms together, inhale
- interlock fingers, stretching arms forward, exhale
- keep fingers interlocked, brings arms overhead, inhale
- release arms down and back, exhale
- interlock fingers behind you, squeeze shoulder blades and lift arms, inhale
- release arms and bring to front, exhaling
Repeat and feel like you are surrounded by joy within and all around you! Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program. Watch the video!