Halloween Teeth Tips: Dr. Sherri Worth Shares 5 Healthy Tips for Families! by Elisa All Schmitz 30Seconds
3 years ago
Sweet treats can cause cavities, but a few simple tips from leading dentist Dr. Sherri Worth can help this Halloween!
- First, have a good dinner so you and your kids will have nutrients to start off the evening.
- Make sure that everyone is drinking plenty of water.
- Have your kids rinse out intermittently with water to “flush the sugar bugs away.” This helps keep the sugar from resting in the grooves of your teeth.
- Brush your teeth and your children’s teeth thoroughly before going to bed.
- And please, don't let kids take sugary candy to their bedrooms!
Learn more about Dr. Worth at here!