"Become the Fire" Foreword by Mary Dillon, Former CEO of Ulta Beauty, Plus the Stories of 10 Other Inspiring Leaders by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
Mary Dillon has always been a role model for me. A self-made success story, Mary worked her way through college then rose through the ranks at Quaker and McDonald’s before landing the CEO job at UScellular. As CEO of Ulta Beauty, she catapulted its growth while building a culture of respect and diversity. Mary’s leadership has served as constant inspiration to me along my journey.
I’m honored that Mary wrote the foreword to my new book, Become the Fire: Transform Life’s Chaos into Business and Personal Success. In the book, Mary shares some reflections on women in business as well as a bit of her own journey, to encourage women from all walks of life to achieve their own success.
As Mary shares: “Become the Fire curates the best advice from some of the world’s top female leaders. Whether you’re just starting your career, are trying to advance, or are an established leader seeking to improve, Become the Fire will inspire you.”
Read more from Mary, and learn from 10 other highly successful women whose stories are featured in this book, by pre-ordering your copy of Become the Fire for yourself or someone you think may benefit from insights shared by this diverse group of inspiring women:
- Paula Boggs, former chief legal officer of Starbucks
- Laura Desmond, former CEO of Starcom
- Talita Ramos Erickson, chief legal officer and chief D&I officer of Barilla
- Sarah Hofstetter, president of Profitero
- Angela Martinez Korompilas, former CEO of American Hotel Register Company
- Kim Oster Holstein, founder of Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels and Twisted Alchemy
- Winnie Park, CEO of Forever 21
- Jules Pieri, founder of The Grommet and author of How We Make Stuff Now
- Desiree Glapion Rogers, CEO of Black Opal Beauty
- Emily Smith, CEO of Wild Sky Media
Stay tuned for more insight into each of these dynamic women. Thank you for your support, and I hope Become the Fire inspires you to make (or grow) your own mark in the world.
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.