A Frugal Spring Break at Home: 7 Fun Family Activities for the Kids (& You)! by Demika Caldwell
11 months ago
Who doesn't love spring break? If you're like me, you don't have any plans. Here are some fun, economical activities that'll keep the kids busy all week!
- Clean up the yard, then plant bulbs or a garden.
- Arrange a day of bowling or roller skating with friends.
- Purchase tickets to a basketball or hockey game.
- Plan a day of arts and crafts or baking.
- Visit a local museum, planetarium, aquarium or zoo.
- Invite some friends over and host a game tournament.
- Go see a matinee movie or have a film festival at home.
Have fun and make each day an adventure!