A Frugal Spring Break at Home: 7 Fun Family Activities for the Kids (& You)! by Demika Caldwell
3 years ago
Who doesn't love spring break? If you're like me, you don't have any plans. Here are some fun, economical activities that'll keep the kids busy all week!
- Clean up the yard, then plant bulbs or a garden.
- Arrange a day of bowling or roller skating with friends.
- Purchase tickets to a basketball or hockey game.
- Plan a day of arts and crafts or baking.
- Visit a local museum, planetarium, aquarium or zoo.
- Invite some friends over and host a game tournament.
- Go see a matinee movie or have a film festival at home.
Have fun and make each day an adventure!