College Graduates & Student Debt: 5 Ways to Transform Student Debt Stress Into Abundance by Ken Honda
This spring’s college graduations see millions of young people entering a challenging job market, with many carrying 10s of thousands of dollars in student debt. In fact, U.S. student loan debt totals $1.76 trillion as of December 2022. How can college grads overcome debt and find abundance? The answer is not as simple as securing a high-paying job.
With the joy of college graduation often comes the stress of paying off student loans. Here's my advice to help recent grads feel empowered, not overburdened:
- Embrace arigato: The Japanese word for “thank you,” I advise practicing arigato and thanking others for the things in your life that you are grateful for. This acts as an important momentum-builder to manifest more abundance.
- Connect happier emotions with current desires. No matter what current circumstances may be in your life, finding a place of gratitude or joy in another area can be used to fuel and feed an intention that you wish to manifest.
- Connect empowerment with your present moment. Discover an activity, any activity, during which you are so present in the moment that you lose judgments and worries.
- Reconsider your goals. Take a fresh look at your life purpose and goals and see if the way that you are earning money, or planning to earn it, is truly in alignment with who you want to be and what you want to be doing.
- Acknowledge others. Acknowledge people who are giving their time, money or effort toward helping others. Do this in a meaningful way, whether through a personal note of thanks, or public appreciation that boosts their efforts.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links. The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered financial advice.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.