Farther Finance: How This Financial Management Company Built for Today Helps You Manage Your Money, Guide Your Wealth & Lets You Go Farther by 30Seconds Mom
These challenging times have prompted many of us to re-evaluate various aspects of our lives, especially when it comes to our health and finances – the two areas hardest hit by the coronavirus pandemic. If you’re one of the 75 percent of people who manage their own money or use a robo-advisor, you’re probably not doing your money – or your future – any justice. If you want to take your money farther and are looking for a partner to help build your savings and wealth and help you achieve the life you envision, look no Farther.
Farther Finance is where trusted financial advice meets technology. The company’s mission is to help you go farther: “Our clients aspire to achieve a better future. What that looks like will vary: a place to call home, a business to build, security in retirement, the financial freedom to travel the world. Whatever the dream is, it usually takes capital to make it real. We help our clients make the most of their earnings so that they can make that better future real.”
This financial advisory company isn’t just focused on your money, it's focused on your wealth. Wealth is a journey – a journey that causes many people stress and anxiety. But with guidance from a trusted company like Farther, you can start optimizing your money and the way it moves between accounts so you can say goodbye to low- or no-yield accounts just gathering dust. You have dreams, goals and life ambitions, and your money should, too.
How Farther Compares to Other Advisors
Farther will help you explore your financial goals, form a strategy and consolidate those accounts to work best for you. When compared to robo-advisor platforms, Farther is a bit more expensive, but that's because it's not a robo-advisor. Farther offers personalized financial advice from a dedicated financial advisor that's hand-picked for you. It's wealth management simplified and a modern way to make your money go farther.
What's Unique About Farther?
- Personal financial advisor: Unlike robo-advisors, you will get an actual, real-life human to speak with about your money goals. The advisors make recommendations based on your whole financial picture.
- Automated cash management: Farther sets a floor with your bank account so the rest of your money stays invested.
- Cash waterfall: Stretch your dollars farther by automatically cascading new money across your accounts in a way designed to reduce your taxes.
- Goal-based accounts: Open as many accounts as you like and save for your own unique goals, like a down payment on a house or funds to start a business.
- Custom portfolios: Take advantage of portfolios created by their partner BlackRock or build your own with – or without – automatic re-balancing and dividend reinvesting.
- Account types: With Farther you can invest in nearly any account type out there.
- Automated re-balancing: Keep your investments in line with your strategy.
- Dividend reinvesting: No need to worry about missing out on gains with automatic reinvestment of earned dividends.
- Intelligent portfolios: Portfolios are built and adjusted by top-tier investment managers.
- Holistic financial picture: Link all of your accounts and see everything from one place.
- Easy account setup: Accounts can be up and running in minutes, not days or weeks.
- Minimums: There are no minimums.
- Fees: A simplified fee structure of just .8 percent that's lower than the industry average for this type of service.
Farther clients pick this company for various reasons. Some know that they need help making financial decisions; some are looking for a solution to a particular challenge they are facing; some want a consultative approach from a relatable, human, advisor. No matter what your reason, Farther is here to help guide your wealth journey.
Want to learn more? Take a tour of Farther, get an overview and watch their new video about how this modern, financial advisory company works.
This article is sponsored by Farther. The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered financial advice. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.