President Trump Tests Positive for COVID-19: President & First Lady at High Risk of Postviral Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by Jacob Teitelbaum
Our prayers go out to President Trump and his family. They are facing what so many others have had to: the coronavirus. They can do very well if they take the proper measures. Here is what they (and you) need to know:
1. Given his age and risk factors, the President’s risk of death is on the order of 2 to 4 percent, and the first lady’s at about one half of 1 percent.
2. Research suggests that simple measures can improve outcome now that they know they have the virus:
- Taking vitamin D 10,000 units a day. Dr. Anthony Fauci, directed of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), has noted that he takes vitamin D daily to decrease the severity of a possible COVID-19 infection.
- Vitamin C 2000 units a day; zinc 50 mg a day and vitamin K 100 µg daily. These have all been associated with improved outcomes.
3. In general for most people, very simple measures can be done, even in the absence of the virus, to optimize immunity:
- Optimizing nutritional support with vitamin D 1000 units, zinc 15 mg, vitamin C 500 mg and vitamin K 100 µg daily. I personally take a combination of a multivitamin called the Energy Revitalization System plus one tablet of ViraPro daily.
- Optimizing sleep – aim for eight hours a night.
- Optimizing hydration.
4. Current evidence suggests that a large percent of people will have symptoms that persist for many months, and even years. This will likely occur in 15 percent to 35 percent of COVID-19 cases. The President and First Lady are much higher risk. My experience in treating thousands of cases of postviral fatigue show that:
- The risk is increased if the virus occurs during periods of high stress.
- Instead of resting the person tries to push through their work during the virus. As may likely be the case here.
The good news? My published placebo-controlled study showed that postviral fatigue/CFS/fibromyalgia are very treatable using the SHINE Protocol. With this, 91 percent of people improve with an average 90 percent increase in quality of life.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Vitamin C Supplements $5 & Up
Vitamin D Supplements $5 & Up
Zinc Supplements $6 & Up
Vitamin K Supplements $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.