Jelly Bean Costume for Halloween: Quick, Easy & Super Affordable by Karen L
Add to collection
Who doesn't love Halloween? I do and still want to dress up in a fun mom way! I started researching to find a truly unique Halloween costume that was easy to make at home.
I saw a picture of a jellybean costume and decided to make my own. The DIY jelly bean costume was very easy to make and only cost $3.
- 1 bag small balloons, blown up
- 2 clear large gift bags (for baskets)
- ribbon, any color
- hole puncher
- 1 print out of a jelly bean or logo (here are some jelly bean logos)
- craft glue
Here's how to make it:
- Open the clear gift bags and fill with the balloons. Try to split them up evenly.
- Fold the open side of the gift bags to create a flap (like an envelope).
- Attach the ribbons to the folded sides of the gift bags at the corners with a hole puncher. You will make it like a sandwich board sign.
- Attach the jelly bean logo in the middle with glue.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get inspiration in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Small Balloons $5 & Up
Large Clear Gift Bags $5 & Up
Ribbon $4 & Up
Glue $1 & Up
Jelly Beans $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.