Jelly Bean Costume for Halloween: Quick, Easy & Super Affordable by Karen L
Who doesn't love Halloween? I do and still want to dress up in a fun mom way! I started researching to find a truly unique Halloween costume that was easy to make at home.
I saw a picture of a jellybean costume and decided to make my own. The DIY jelly bean costume was very easy to make and only cost $3.
- 1 bag small balloons, blown up
- 2 clear large gift bags (for baskets)
- ribbon, any color
- hole puncher
- 1 print out of a jelly bean or logo (here are some jelly bean logos)
- craft glue
Here's how to make it:
- Open the clear gift bags and fill with the balloons. Try to split them up evenly.
- Fold the open side of the gift bags to create a flap (like an envelope).
- Attach the ribbons to the folded sides of the gift bags at the corners with a hole puncher. You will make it like a sandwich board sign.
- Attach the jelly bean logo in the middle with glue.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.