Upcycled Gift Baskets: How to Show Someone You Care With a Basket of Cheer! by Marge Jesberger
A tisket, a tasket, I had too many baskets! Until I figured out that they were the perfect way to show someone you care. I started filling and decorating baskets for all occasions, such as “Thinking of You,” “Get Well,” “Welcome to Our Church” and “Overnight at Gramma and Grampa's House.” Here’s how to do it:
- Start with a sturdy basket. You can find them at yard sales and dollar stores or you may already have some on hand.
- Put a layer of filler in the bottom. You can use shredded paper, but anything will do (uncooked pasta shell, small pine cones or petals from an artificial plant, etc.).
- Put your items on top. Arrange everything from an angle so they can be seen from all sides.
- Cover the basket with clear cellophane or fine netting.
- Tie it all together with a bow. Just make sure the bow doesn't hide what’s in the basket.
Putting things inside, grouping and creating an eye-catching creation is an expression of love and caring. You can do this for as an individual or group project. Your bountiful baskets will surely lift someone's spirits and promote strength and healing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.