DIY Cascarones: How to Make Your Own Confetti Eggs This Easter! by Tiffany Zook
Box stores only carry cascarones during the Easter season, and they sell out quickly. Many northern border stores don't carry them at all. Confetti eggs are fun to celebrate with any time of year, for birthday parties, graduations, going away parties, gender reveals, Carnival and Cinco de Mayo. Here's the skinny on making your own cascarones:
- Try to crack only the tip off the egg and then drain. Make your favorite souffle or flan with the eggs.
- Rinse the eggshells and air dry.
- Dye or paint your eggshells bright colors, dry and fill with paper confetti.
- Seal the top of the egg with a square of tissue paper and dab of glue.
- Store in egg cartons and let the games begin.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.