Mom-to-be: 6 Ways to Feel Beautiful During Pregnancy (You'll Love No. 3)! by Molly Laird
While your chest is doubling in size, your bellybutton is popping out and your hormones are raging, it can be difficult to feel beautiful when you're pregnant. Here are some of the tips I have found helpful while "re-finding" my beauty during the wild, yet remarkable, journey of pregnancy!
- Find fragrances that smell delicious to you! I have fallen in love with Philosophy products, Bio-Oil, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume and Lush's Silky Underwear powder!
- Double your water intake! Helps with just about everything including your skin, energy level and keeps congestion to a minimum!
- Spend time naked. Walk around the house, take a bath (not too hot or too long), do your hair, dance around in your bedroom ... anything! Try and spend 15 to 20 minutes a day naked. Your new and growing body might seem quite strange to you but it's yours. OWN IT!
- Brush your hair out. Even if that means you're just going to put it back up.
- Treat yourself to some maternity clothes each month. Even if it's just a shirt or two, there is a difference in material and fit!
- Remind yourself that you are CREATING A LIFE inside of you and truly there is nothing sexier than that.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: