DIY Easter Bunny Bags: Hop Right to It & Make Them With Your Kids! by Donna John
Fill these adorable Easter bunny bags with candy or make a bunch and use them as decorations. Kids will love sharing their bunnies with friends and family!
- white paper craft bags
- pink felt
- white poster board or construction paper
- black marker
- wiggle eyes
- glue or glue stick
Here's how you make one:
- Cut two ears and a nose out of the pink felt.
- Cut two ears out of the poster board that are bigger than the pink felt ears.
- Glue the pink ears onto the white ears, and then glue the completed ear to the inside front of the bag.
- Glue on the nose and wiggle eyes.
- With the black marker, draw on a mouth and whiskers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: