Lint Rollers: 6 Unexpected Ways to Use Them (Beyond Lint)! by Kimberly Johnson
Did you know an adhesive lint roller can be used for more than just lint? Here are some practical uses you may not have thought of:
- Roll over your clothes on outdoor adventures to help keep you tick-free!
- Keep a mini-roller in your car to grab crumbs/dust in between car seats, in cup holders, door pockets and other hard-to-reach places.
- Grab every last speck of glitter (or other small items) when craft projects go awry.
- Run one over edges of drawers to grab crumbs/dust without having to remove all the contents first.
- Clean dusty lampshades, drapes or blinds without worry of damage.
- Stash a mini-roller in your purse, diaper bag and/or gym bag to clean out the inevitable crumbs and debris that gathers in the bottom.
Ours will no longer be taken for granted, that's for sure!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: