Butterfly Snack Bags: Transform Snack Time Into Fun Time With These DIY Bags! by Kimberly Johnson
Make these fun snack bags with your kids or add to lunch bags for a fun surprise!
- snack-size plastic zipper bags
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaners
- markers, paint, glitter glue, puffy paint (optional)
- bite-sized snacks or candies
Here’s how to make them:
- For each bag, decorate one side of a clothespin as desired. Glue two small googly eyes near the "closed" end of the clothespin and let the glue dry.
- Put your snack into a snack-size plastic zipper bag until it’s a little over half full. Seal the bag, cinch the middle with your fingers and clip it with the clothespin.
- Fold down and curl the tips of a 6-inch length of pipe cleaner, then bend the entire piece in half. Clip the pipe cleaner in the clothespin.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Clothespins $4 & Up
Snack-Size Plastic Storage Bags $2 & Up
Wiggle Eyes $2 & Up
Pipe Cleaners $2 & Up
Glue $2 & Up
Markers $5 & Up
Glitter Glue $6 & Up
Bite-Size Snacks $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.