The Tooth Fairy Is Coming! Be Prepared With These Parenting Hacks! by Kim Kusiciel
Your child’s first lost tooth is a momentous occasion to celebrate. Here are a few parenting hacks to help you get ready.
- Decide how much each tooth is worth (e.g. $1).
- Make the first tooth worth more than that (e.g. $5).
- Using glitter paint (or spray on glitter) cover the “first tooth” bill with the glitter. Keep it in a safe spot.
- Keep another stash of coins or bills on hand so that the tooth fairy is always prepared!
- Make a plan! Put the tooth under the pillow, inside a special box, or better yet, hanging in a special pouch on the door knob!
The morning after the tooth fairy comes, your child will smile the best toothless grin you’ve ever seen!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.