Date Your Spouse: 10 Reasons to Trade Date Night for Date Afternoon by 30Seconds Mom
Try a twist on date night! Schedule time together on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. It’s a great diversion from the standard movie-and-movie dinner routine and without the 20-foot screen sucking your attention – you might get in quality conversation with the one you love. It can be economical, too.
- Hit the mall and window shop.
- Get a coffee and muffin to share.
- Take a stroll in the park.
- Plan an afternoon picnic.
- Take a painting or other class together.
- Visit a local farmer's market then plan to make dinner together that evening.
- Stroll through a home decor store and get ideas for your house.
- Jump on your bicycles and explore your neighborhood or town.
- Walk around downtown and discover a new shop or restaurant together.
- Drive down to the beach, lake or river (take a blanket or chairs!).
Not only is it good to get out of the house and away from the kids, doing everyday things like shopping and coffee-housing can help bring back fond memories of those lazy pre-kid weekend days.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Picnic Baskets $20 & Up
Picnic Blankets $12
Bicycles $100 & Up
Cookbooks for Couples $3 & Up
Date Night $15
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.