Fussy Baby? 6 Simple Strategies to Help Soothe Your Little One! by Kaila Weingarten
Baby a little fussy? Try these six tips to help calm the storm!
- Shush Little Baby - Say "shhhh, shhhhhh" or use white noise (run a vacuum cleaner, white noise machine or hair dryer).
- Rock a Bye Baby - There's a reason the pictures always shows a rocking chair in the nursery. If your arms hurt, a baby swing can take over!
- Outside Time and Fresh Air - I used to meet my husband outside when my baby was kvetchy. Miraculously, she usually calmed down.
- Sing to Your Baby - Your baby won't care what your voice sounds like!
- Encourage Transitional Objects of Comfort - Give Baby blankets, dolls, a stuffed toy, etc., that he or she associates with calm.
- Stay Calm Yourself - The HARDEST THING EVER. But I've taken to deep breathing lately, and it kind of helps.
As with every storm, this one, too, shall pass.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.