Reading to Kids: 10 Reasons Why You Should Grab a Book Right Now! by Ann Marie Patitucci
5 years ago
Add to collection
Grab your kids and a book! Here are 10 reasons why you should read to your children!
- Reading together is quality time.
- Reading sparks a child’s imagination.
- Stories are great conversation starters, far better than “how was school today?”
- Books help kids learn about the world.
- Reading prepares kids for academic success.
- Reading helps kids develop empathy.
- You can pass on your values through books.
- You’ll begin a tradition that your kids can pass on to their kids.
- Reading together can lead to a lifelong love of reading for your kids.
- Teachers and librarians will thank you.
So, go! Grab that book and read!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Books for Kids $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.