Play Favorites With Your Kids? 6 Tips to Help Keep It Even! by Doctor Harmony
Parents are human. It’s natural to feel drawn to different personalities – this includes our kids. Although we may feel closer to one child, it can be damaging if it’s obvious that one child is favored. Here are six tips to help!
- Appreciate strengths of each child and tell them how special they are to you.
- Be consistent with rules and consequences for all kids.
- Try to spend one-on-one time with each child.
- Show the same amount of physical affection to each child.
- Avoid comparing kids, especially in front of them.
- Each child is a unique gift and a person to learn from.
Get more parenting advice at DoctorHarmony.com!