Teach Children Gratitude: Try These 8 Ways to Encourage an Attitude of Gratitude in Kids! by Donna John
3 years ago
Gratitude is an attitude that can be taught to our kids. Dr. Lesly Devereaux shares these eight ways to teach this character-building trait!
- Ask kids to donate items in your home that you no longer use.
- Encourage kids to donate toys.
- Let kids collect food for a food bank.
- Encourage kids to show love to a senior citizen.
- Teach kids how to encourage a friend.
- Let kids send a note to a friend.
- Take your child to volunteer.
- Teach kids to use their natural gifts (cooking a meal for someone, drawing a picture, etc.)!
Later in life, your kids will be grateful that you encouraged these things.